Open Water Classes – Winter Special Scroll down for scheduling Gift certificates the same day over the internet
- Tuition $199
- Rental Fee $90
- Online Course 120.00
- Daytime instruction during the week, available
- Private instruction available
- Special prices for groups of 6 or more
- Come try out our brand new gear
- Last second trip, no problem, we are the can do people! Exp: January 20th 2015 Sale price only $379.00 pp Regular price $455.00
Now is the time to dive into the NASE Worldwide or Padi Open Water Diver course, the most popular dive program in the world! This is your ticket to a lifetime of intense adventure with NASE Worldwide & Padi, the dive company that sets the standards in the global diving community.
Why NASE Worldwide & Padi Open Water?
As a certified NASE Worldwide or Padi Open Water Diver, the most widely recognized and respected rating in the world, you have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional. If you already tried a NASE Worldwide & Padi Discover Scuba Diving experience or are NASE Worldwide & Padi Scuba Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from these courses may apply to the open water program.
What do I need to start?
Virtually anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a NASE Worldwide & Padi Open Water Diver certification. If you are between 10 and 14 or have a child between these ages, there is a NASE Worldwide & Padi Junior Open Water Diver program available. You are required to swim 200 yards, and tread water for 10 mins to become certified. There are no exceptions.
- A NASE Worldwide or Padi Jr Open Water Diver between the ages of 10 and 12 years may only dive with a NASE Worldwide & Padi Professional, a certified parent or certified guardian to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
What will I do?
Throughout the course, you’ll learn fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques. You earn this rating by completing five pool dives and knowledge development sessions and by making four open water (ocean or lake) dives. How long will it take? NASE Worldwide & Padi programs are performance based. You proceed as you demonstrate mastery of the course skills. This allows you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you. You are required to swim 200 yards, 10 min tread water. You must need to know how to swim
What will I need to purchase?
- NASE Worldwide Online course
- Your own personal Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Gloves and Boots. May be purchased at Bay Area Scuba at the Student Discount Rate when you sign-up for our NASE Worldwide & Padi Open Water Diver Scuba Class. Or you can rent them with the price credited toward purchase if you choose to.
- (These dates are for Open Water, and Open Water Referral courses only).
Dec 12,13 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
Dec 19,20 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
Jan 2,3 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
Jan 9,10 Fri, Sat Weekend Class
Jan 16,17 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
Jan 23,24 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
Jan 30,31 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
Feb 6,7 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
Feb 13,14 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
Feb 20,21 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
Feb 27,28 Fri,Sat Weekend class
March 6,7 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
March 20,21 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
March 27,28 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
April 3,4 Fri,Sat Weekend Class
April 10,11 Fri,Sat Weekend Class