Schedules at bottom of the page
- Private Instruction available up on request
- Daytime, Evening instruction during the week, available, Instruction 7 days a week
- CLASS SCHEDULES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
- Special prices for groups of 6 or more
- Come try out our brand new gear
- Last second trip, no problem, we are the can do people! Exp: December 25th (All inclusive) ! Online course, class room instruction, pool instruction, 4 open water dives, for this great price you will need to purchase your personal gear (from us), this includes mask, snorkel, fins, boots , gloves
Last second trip no problem, we can accommodate your crazy scheduling needs. One phone call away. We will guarantee to get you done ahead of your trip. We can also conduct private instruction at your pool, as long as it’s heated to at least 80 degrees.
Now is the time to dive into the NASE Worldwide Open Water Diver course, the most popular dive program in the world! This is your ticket to a lifetime of intense adventure with NASE Worldwide, the dive company that sets the standards in the global diving community.
Why NASE Worldwide Open Water?
As a certified NASE Worldwide Open Water Diver, the most widely recognized and respected rating in the world, you have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional. If you already tried a NASE Worldwide Discover Scuba Diving experience or are NASE Worldwide Scuba Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from these courses may apply to the open water program.
What do I need to start?
Virtually anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can earn a NASE Worldwide Open Water Diver certification. If you are between 12 and 14 or have a child between these ages, there is a NASE Worldwide Junior Open Water Diver program available. You are required to swim 200 yards, and tread water for 10 mins to become certified. There are no exceptions.
- A NASE Worldwide Jr Open Water Diver between the ages of 10 and 12 years may only dive with a NASE Worldwide Professional, a certified parent or certified guardian to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
What will I do?
Throughout the course, you’ll learn fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques. You earn this rating by completing five pool dives and knowledge development sessions and by making four open water (ocean or lake) dives. How long will it take? NASE Worldwide programs are performance based. You proceed as you demonstrate mastery of the course skills. This allows you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you. You are required to swim 200 yards, 10 min tread water. You must need to know how to swim
What will I need to purchase?
- NASE Worldwide Online course
- Your own personal Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Gloves and Boots. May be purchased at Bay Area Scuba at the Student Discount Rate when you sign-up for our NASE Worldwide Open Water Diver Scuba Class. Or you can rent them with the price credited toward purchase if you choose to. Includes a NASE Virtual certification card, if you want a hard card that is an additional 30.00.
- (These dates are for Open Water, and Open Water Referral courses only). Weekday, and weekday evenings are available upon request
Nov 21st weekend Class
Dec 4,5 weekend class
Dec 11,12 Weekend Class
Dec18,19 Weekend Class
Jan Jan 1,2 Weekend Class
Jan 15,16 Weekend Class
Feb 5,6 Weekend Class