Why NASE Worldwide Rescue Diver?
Cost : $495.00
The NASE Worldwide Rescue Diver will expand your knowledge and experience beyond purely recreational level because you’ll learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
What do I need to start?
- NASE Worldwide Open Water Diver or NASE Worldwide Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for NASE Worldwide Junior Rescue Diver)
- Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the past 24 months
What will I do?
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the five open water sessions, you’ll cover:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- dive first aid
- emergency management and equipment
- swimming and non-swimming assists
- panicked diver response
- underwater problems
- missing diver procedures
- surfacing the unconscious diver
- inwater artificial respiration
- egress (exits)
- first aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- dive accident scenarios
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: two days.
- Minimum Open Water Training: five sessions over two days
Where can I go from here?
The NASE Worldwide Rescue Diver certification is a prerequisite for all Professional level NASE Worldwide courses, beginning with the NASE Worldwide Divemaster certification.
What will I need to purchase?
- Rescue Diver Online Course
- Rescue Diver Log Book
Classes available upon request, and availability.. Call to reserve your spot today.